As seems to happen around here often, I've got another mani monday post to share with you all! I've put together this easy how-to for these fun pastel tribal nails which you can hopefully soon see over at blog.debshops.com. Since there is a bit of a delay in the tutorial being posted to their site, I'm going to share it here instead! Let me know what you think and be sure to check out the Deb inspiration dress!
1. Paint your nails a dark blue color and let dry.
2. With a creme colored polish, paint 3 arrowheads horizontally across the top of each nail.
3. Add two pink lines on either side of the arrows.
4. Carefully paint small blue squares below your arrows.
5. With a dotting tool, use your creme polish to add a row of dots below the squares.
6. Finally (if you have room on your nail), add a final horizontal line underneath the row of dots.
Finish off the look with your favorite top coat and enjoy!
Happy Polishing! :)